Nvq Level 3 Plumbing Courses #2 Trowel Occupations Brickwork
Levellev•el (lev′əl),USA pronunciation adj., n., v., -eled, -el•ing or (esp. Brit.) -elled, -el•ling, adv.
- having no part higher than another;
having a flat or even surface.
- being in a plane parallel to the plane of the horizon;
- equal, as one thing with another or two or more things with one another.
- even, equable, or uniform.
- filled to a height even with the rim of a container: a level teaspoon of salt.
- mentally well-balanced;
rational: to keep a level head in a crisis.
- one's level best, one's very best;
one's utmost: We tried our level best to get here on time.
- a device used for determining or adjusting something to a horizontal surface.
- Also called surveyor's level. an instrument for observing levels, having a sighting device, usually telescopic, and capable of being made precisely horizontal.
- an observation made with this instrument.
- See spirit level.
- an imaginary line or surface everywhere at right angles to the plumb line.
- the horizontal line or plane in which anything is situated, with regard to its elevation.
- a horizontal position or condition.
- an extent of land approximately horizontal and unbroken by irregularities.
- a level or flat surface.
- a position with respect to a given or specified height: The water rose to a level of 30 feet.
- a position or plane in a graded scale of values;
rank: His acting was on the level of an amateur. They associated only with those on their own economic level.
- an extent, measure, or degree of intensity, achievement, etc.: a high level of sound; an average level of writing skill.
- a major subdivision of linguistic structure, as phonology, morphology, or syntax, often viewed as hierarchically ordered. Cf. component (def. 6a), stratum (def. 8).
- the interconnected horizontal mine workings at a particular elevation or depth: There had been a cave-in on the 1500-foot level.
- find one's or one's own level, to attain the place or position merited by one's abilities or achievements: He finally found his level as one of the directors of the firm.
- on the level, [Informal.]honest;
reliable: Is this information on the level?
- to make (a surface) level, even, or flat: to level ground before building.
- to raise or lower to a particular level or position;
to make horizontal.
- to bring (something) to the level of the ground: They leveled the trees to make way for the new highway.
- to knock down (a person): He leveled his opponent with one blow.
- to make equal, as in status or condition.
- to make even or uniform, as coloring.
- [Historical Ling.](of the alternative forms of a paradigm) to reduce in number or regularize: Old English "him''(dative) and "hine'' (accusative) have been leveled to Modern English "him.''
- to aim or point (a weapon, criticism, etc.) at a mark or objective: He leveled his criticism at the college as a whole.
- to find the relative elevation of different points in (land), as with a level.
- to bring things or persons to a common level.
- to aim a weapon, criticism, etc., at a mark or objective.
- to take a level.
- to use a leveling instrument.
- to speak truthfully and openly (often fol. by with): You're not leveling with me about your trip to Chicago.
- [Obs.]to direct the mind, purpose, etc., at something.
- level off:
- [Aeron.]to maintain a constant altitude after a climb or descent.
- to become stable;
reach a constant or limit.
- to make even or smooth.
- [Obs.]in a level, direct, or even way or line.
Plumbingplumb•ing (plum′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the system of pipes and other apparatus for conveying water, liquid wastes, etc., as in a building.
- the work or trade of a plumber.
- act of a person who plumbs, as in ascertaining depth.
Coursescourse (kôrs, kōrs),USA pronunciation n., v., coursed, cours•ing.
- a direction or route taken or to be taken.
- the path, route, or channel along which anything moves: the course of a stream.
- advance or progression in a particular direction;
forward or onward movement.
- the continuous passage or progress through time or a succession of stages: in the course of a year; in the course of the battle.
- the track, ground, water, etc., on which a race is run, sailed, etc.: One runner fell halfway around the course.
- a particular manner of proceeding: a course of action.
- a customary manner of procedure;
regular or natural order of events: as a matter of course; the course of a disease.
- a mode of conduct;
- a systematized or prescribed series: a course of lectures; a course of medical treatments.
- a program of instruction, as in a college or university: a course in economics.
- a prescribed number of instruction periods or classes in a particular field of study.
- a part of a meal served at one time: The main course was roast chicken with mashed potatoes and peas.
- the line along the earth's surface upon or over which a vessel, an aircraft, etc., proceeds: described by its bearing with relation to true or magnetic north.
- a point of the compass.
- [Naut.]the lowermost sail on a fully square-rigged mast: designated by a special name, as foresail or mainsail, or by the designation of the mast itself, as fore course or main course. See diag. under ship.
- a continuous and usually horizontal range of bricks, shingles, etc., as in a wall or roof.
- one of the pairs of strings on an instrument of the lute family, tuned in unison or in octaves to increase the volume.
- the row of stitches going across from side to side in knitting and other needlework (opposed to wale).
- Often, courses. the menses.
- a charge by knights in a tournament.
- a pursuit of game with dogs by sight rather than by scent.
- See golf course.
- a race.
- in due course, in the proper or natural order of events;
eventually: They will get their comeuppance in due course.
- of course:
definitely: Of course I'll come to the party.
- in the usual or natural order of things: Extra services are charged for, of course.
- to run through or over.
- to chase;
- to hunt (game) with dogs by sight rather than by scent.
- to cause (dogs) to pursue game by sight rather than by scent.
- [Masonry.]to lay (bricks, stones, etc.) in courses.
- to follow a course;
direct one's course.
- to run, race, or move swiftly: The blood of ancient emperors courses through his veins.
- to take part in a hunt with hounds, a tilting match, etc.
Howdy guys, this attachment is about Nvq Level 3 Plumbing Courses #2 Trowel Occupations Brickwork. It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 1683 x 2315. This attachment's file size is only 322 KB. If You desired to download It to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following photo or see more at this article: Nvq Level 3 Plumbing Courses.
On HOWTO select the Nvq Level 3 Plumbing Courses because of some reason, before picking curtains for your suites in your home, the following more descriptive elaboration tips. Usually we recognized the layer is also small or too large on your window and put-up drapes at home. Thus start to gauge the size of your bedroom screen prior to get drapes, this expertise undoubtedly do not need you back. Assess the screen either the screen itself's length or size.
The styles drapes hanging down may be the most suitable once the blinds is going to be employed for rooms. As the family area the Nvq Level 3 Plumbing Courses #2 Trowel Occupations Brickwork are measured bear will be the most appropriate for.
Not only that, where the window is situated, we need and also to measure width and the length of the wall. This can be to ascertain whether you will want type of large curtains hanging down to contact a floor or tiny curtains that have a measurement bear. As well as adjusting how big is the walls along with the windows, drapes dimension was of course designed towards the functionality bedroom where the blinds is likely to be put.