Turquoise Bird Throw Pillow Case - Black And Teal Birds In Nature Applique On Natural Linen (delightful Nature Pillows #6)
Turquoise Bird Throw Pillow Case - Black And Teal Birds In Nature Applique On Natural Linen (delightful Nature Pillows #6) Images Album
Birdbird (bûrd),USA pronunciation n.
- any warm-blooded vertebrate of the class Aves, having a body covered with feathers, forelimbs modified into wings, scaly legs, a beak, and no teeth, and bearing young in a hard-shelled egg.
- a fowl or game bird.
- See clay pigeon.
- a shuttlecock.
- a person, esp. one having some peculiarity: He's a queer bird.
- [Informal.]an aircraft, spacecraft, or guided missile.
- [Cookery.]a thin piece of meat, poultry, or fish rolled around a stuffing and braised: veal birds.
- [Southern U.S.](in hunting) a bobwhite.
- [Chiefly Brit. Slang.]a girl or young woman.
- [Archaic.]the young of any fowl.
- a little bird, a secret source of information: A little bird told me that today is your birthday.
- bird in the hand, a thing possessed in fact as opposed to a thing about which one speculates: A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.Also, bird in hand.
- birds of a feather, people with interests, opinions, or backgrounds in common: Birds of a feather flock together.
- eat like a bird, to eat sparingly: She couldn't understand why she failed to lose weight when she was, as she said, eating like a bird.
- for the birds, useless or worthless;
not to be taken seriously: Their opinions on art are for the birds. That pep rally is for the birds.
- kill two birds with one stone, to achieve two aims with a single effort: She killed two birds with one stone by shopping and visiting the museum on the same trip.
- the bird:
- disapproval, as of a performance, by hissing, booing, etc.: He got the bird when he came out on stage.
- scoffing or ridicule: He was trying to be serious, but we all gave him the bird.
- an obscene gesture of contempt made by raising the middle finger.
- the birds and the bees, basic information about sex and reproduction: It was time to talk to the boy about the birds and the bees.
- to catch or shoot birds.
- to bird-watch.
Throwthrow (thrō),USA pronunciation v., threw, thrown, throw•ing, n.
- to propel or cast in any way, esp. to project or propel from the hand by a sudden forward motion or straightening of the arm and wrist: to throw a ball.
- to hurl or project (a missile), as a gun does.
- to project or cast (light, a shadow, etc.).
- to project (the voice).
- to make it appear that one's voice is coming from a place different from its source, as in ventriloquism.
- to direct or send forth (words, a glance, etc.).
- to put or cause to go or come into some place, position, condition, etc., as if by hurling: to throw someone into prison; to throw a bridge across a river; to throw troops into action.
- to put on, off, or away hastily: to throw a shawl over one's shoulders.
- to move (a lever or the like) in order to activate, turn on, disconnect, etc., an apparatus or mechanism: to throw the switch.
- to connect, engage, disconnect, or disengage by such a procedure: to throw the current.
- to shape on a potter's wheel: to throw a vase.
- to bring to bear or invest: Throw all your energy into your work. The FBI threw every available agent into the case.
- to deliver a blow or punch: He threw a hard left jab to his opponent's chin.
- to cause to fall to the ground, esp. to hurl to the ground, as an opponent in wrestling.
- [Cards.]to play (a card).
- to lose (a game, race, or other contest) intentionally, as for a bribe.
- to cast (dice).
- to make (a cast) at dice: She threw two sixes.
- (of an animal, as a horse) to cause (someone) to fall off;
unseat: The horse threw his rider twice.
- to give or host: They threw a lavish party celebrating his 80th birthday.
- (of domestic animals) to bring forth (young).
- to twist (filaments) without attenuation in the production of yarn or thread.
- to overcome with astonishment or confusion;
amaze, disconcert, or confuse: It was her falsetto voice on top of it all that really threw me.
- to turn on a lathe.
- to cast, fling, or hurl a missile or the like.
- throw away:
- to dispose of;
- to employ wastefully;
- to fail to use;
miss (a chance, opportunity, etc.): He threw away a college education and a professional career.
- throw back:
- to retard the development or advancement of: His illness threw him back a year at school.
- to force into dependence upon or necessary use of.
- to return to;
- to revert to a type found in one's ancestry;
manifest atavism: Her red hair and blue eyes throw back to her great-grandmother.
- throw cold water on. See cold (def. 20).
- throw down the gauntlet or glove. See gauntlet 1 (def. 5).
- throw in, [Informal.]
- to add as a bonus or gratuity: They throw in breakfast with the room.
- to bring into (a discussion, plan, etc.) as an addition;
interject: The president threw in an amusing anecdote to relieve the tension.
- [Cards.]to abandon (a hand).
- throw in the sponge. See sponge (def. 11).
- throw in the towel. See towel (def. 2).
- throw off:
- to free oneself of;
cast aside: to throw off the wet poncho; to throw off the yoke of slavery.
- to escape from or delay, as a pursuer.
- to give off;
- to perform or produce with ease: The entertainer threw off a few songs and jokes to begin the show.
- to confuse;
fluster: Thrown off by jeers, she forgot her lines.
- [Australian Slang.]to criticize or ridicule (usually fol. by at).
- throw oneself at (someone) or at (someone's head), to strive to attract the interest or attention of, esp. in order to win the love or admiration of: Don't expect me to throw myself at you.
- throw oneself into, to engage in with energy or enthusiasm: She threw herself into learning the new routines.
- throw oneself on or upon (someone), to commit oneself to another's mercy, generosity, support, etc.;
trust in: The members of his wife's family have all thrown themselves on him.
- throw out:
- to cast away;
- to bring up for consideration;
propose: The committee threw out a few suggestions.
- to put out of mind;
reject: We can throw out that scheme.
- [Baseball.]to cause to be out by throwing the ball to a fielder, esp. an infielder, in time to prevent a batter or runner from reaching base safely: The shortstop backhanded the ball and threw the batter out at first.
- to eject from a place, esp. forcibly: He started making a disturbance so the bartenders threw him out.
- to expel, as from membership in a club.
- throw out the baby with the bathwater. See bathwater (def. 2).
- throw over, to forsake;
abandon: She threw over her first husband for another man.
- throw the bull. See bull 3 (def. 2).
- throw together:
- to make in a hurried and haphazard manner.
- to cause to associate: Many nationalities have been thrown together in the American melting pot.
- throw up:
- to give up;
- to build hastily.
- to vomit.
- to point out, as an error;
- (of a hawk) to fly suddenly upward.
- an act or instance of throwing or casting;
- the distance to which anything is or may be thrown: a stone's throw.
- a venture or chance: It was his last throw.
- the distance between the center of a crankshaft and the center of the crankpins, equal to one half of the piston stroke.
- the distance between the center of a crankshaft and the center of an eccentric.
- the movement of a reciprocating part in one direction.
- (in a motion-picture theater) the distance between the projector and the screen.
- (in an auditorium or the like) the distance between a loudspeaker and the audience.
- the length of a beam of light: a spotlight with a throw of 500 feet.
- a scarf, boa, shawl, or the like.
- the distance to which a spotlight can be projected.
- the area illuminated by a spotlight.
- a light blanket, as for use when reclining on a sofa;
- a cast of dice.
- the number thrown with a pair of dice.
- [Wrestling.]the act, method, or an instance of throwing an opponent.
- the amount of vertical displacement produced by a fault.
- a throw, [Informal.]each: He ordered four suits at $300 a throw.
Pillowpil•low (pil′ō),USA pronunciation n.
- a bag or case made of cloth that is filled with feathers, down, or other soft material, and is used to cushion the head during sleep or rest.
- anything used to cushion the head;
headrest: a pillow of moss.
- Also called lace pillow. a hard cushion or pad that supports the pattern and threads in the making of bobbin lace.
- a supporting piece or part, as the block on which the inner end of a bowsprit rests.
- to rest on or as on a pillow.
- to support with pillows.
- to serve as a pillow for: She pillowed the child with her body.
- to rest as on a pillow.
Casecase1 (kās),USA pronunciation n.
- an instance of the occurrence, existence, etc., of something: Sailing in such a storm was a case of poor judgment.
- the actual state of things: That is not the case.
- a question or problem of moral conduct;
matter: a case of conscience.
plight: Mine is a sad case.
- a person or thing whose plight or situation calls for attention: This family is a hardship case.
- a specific occurrence or matter requiring discussion, decision, or investigation, as by officials or law-enforcement authorities: The police studied the case of the missing jewels.
- a stated argument used to support a viewpoint: He presented a strong case against the proposed law.
- an instance of disease, injury, etc., requiring medical or surgical attention or treatment;
individual affliction: She had a severe case of chicken pox.
- a medical or surgical patient.
- a suit or action at law;
- a set of facts giving rise to a legal claim, or to a defense to a legal claim.
- a category in the inflection of nouns, pronouns, and adjectives, noting the syntactic relation of these words to other words in the sentence, indicated by the form or the position of the words.
- a set of such categories in a particular language.
- the meaning of or the meaning typical of such a category.
- such categories or their meanings collectively.
- a peculiar or unusual person: He's a case.
- get off someone's case, [Slang.]to stop bothering or criticizing someone or interfering in someone's affairs: I've had enough of your advice, so just get off my case.
- get or be on someone's case, to bother or nag someone;
meddle in someone's affairs: Her brother is always on her case about getting married. Why do you keep getting on my case?
- have a case on, to be infatuated with: He had a case on the girl next door.
- in any case, regardless of circumstances;
be that as it may;
anyhow: In any case, there won't be any necessity for you to come along.
- in case, if it should happen that;
if: In case I am late, don't wait to start dinner.
- in case of, in the event of;
if there should be: In case of an error in judgment, the group leader will be held responsible.
- in no case, under no condition;
never: He should in no case be allowed to get up until he has completely recovered from his illness.
Blackblack (blak),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, n., v., adv.
- lacking hue and brightness;
absorbing light without reflecting any of the rays composing it.
- characterized by absence of light;
enveloped in darkness: a black night.
- (sometimes cap.)
- pertaining or belonging to any of the various populations characterized by dark skin pigmentation, specifically the dark-skinned peoples of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- soiled or stained with dirt: That shirt was black within an hour.
dismal: a black outlook.
inexcusable: a black lie.
- boding ill;
sullen or hostile;
threatening: black words; black looks.
- (of coffee or tea) without milk or cream.
- without any moral quality or goodness;
wicked: His black heart has concocted yet another black deed.
- indicating censure, disgrace, or liability to punishment: a black mark on one's record.
- marked by disaster or misfortune: black areas of drought; Black Friday.
- wearing black or dark clothing or armor: the black prince.
- based on the grotesque, morbid, or unpleasant aspects of life: black comedy; black humor.
- (of a check mark, flag, etc.) done or written in black to indicate, as on a list, that which is undesirable, sub-standard, potentially dangerous, etc.: Pilots put a black flag next to the ten most dangerous airports.
- illegal or underground: The black economy pays no taxes.
- showing a profit;
not showing any losses: the first black quarter in two years.
- deliberately false or intentionally misleading: black propaganda.
- boycotted, as certain goods or products by a trade union.
- (of steel) in the form in which it comes from the rolling mill or forge;
- black or white, completely either one way or another, without any intermediate state.
- the color at one extreme end of the scale of grays, opposite to white, absorbing all light incident upon it. Cf. white (def. 20).
- (sometimes cap.)
- a member of any of various dark-skinned peoples, esp. those of Africa, Oceania, and Australia.
- black clothing, esp. as a sign of mourning: He wore black at the funeral.
- the dark-colored men or pieces or squares.
- black pigment: lamp black.
- [Slang.]See black beauty.
- a horse or other animal that is entirely black.
- black and white:
- print or writing: I want that agreement in black and white.
- a monochromatic picture done with black and white only.
- a chocolate soda containing vanilla ice cream.
- in the black, operating at a profit or being out of debt (opposed to in the red): New production methods put the company in the black.
- to make black;
put black on;
- to boycott or ban.
- to polish (shoes, boots, etc.) with blacking.
- to become black;
take on a black color;
- black out:
- to lose consciousness: He blacked out at the sight of blood.
- to erase, obliterate, or suppress: News reports were blacked out.
- to forget everything relating to a particular event, person, etc.: When it came to his war experiences he blacked out completely.
- [Theat.]to extinguish all of the stage lights.
- to make or become inoperable: to black out the radio broadcasts from the U.S.
- [Mil.]to obscure by concealing all light in defense against air raids.
- [Radio and Television.]to impose a broadcast blackout on (an area).
- to withdraw or cancel (a special fare, sale, discount, etc.) for a designated period: The special air fare discount will be blacked out by the airlines over the holiday weekend.
- (of coffee or tea) served without milk or cream.
Andand (and; unstressed ənd, ən, or, esp. after a homorganic consonant, n),USA pronunciation conj.
- (used to connect grammatically coordinate words, phrases, or clauses) along or together with;
as well as;
in addition to;
moreover: pens and pencils.
- added to;
plus: 2 and 2 are 4.
- then: He read for an hour and went to bed.
- also, at the same time: to sleep and dream.
- then again;
repeatedly: He coughed and coughed.
- (used to imply different qualities in things having the same name): There are bargains and bargains, so watch out.
- (used to introduce a sentence, implying continuation) also;
then: And then it happened.
- [Informal.]to (used between two finite verbs): Try and do it. Call and see if she's home yet.
- (used to introduce a consequence or conditional result): He felt sick and decided to lie down for a while. Say one more word about it and I'll scream.
on the contrary: He tried to run five miles and couldn't. They said they were about to leave and then stayed for two more hours.
- (used to connect alternatives): He felt that he was being forced to choose between his career and his family.
- (used to introduce a comment on the preceding clause): They don't like each other--and with good reason.
- [Archaic.]if: and you please.Cf. an2.
- and so forth, and the like;
et cetera: We discussed traveling, sightseeing, and so forth.
- and so on, and more things or others of a similar kind;
and the like: It was a summer filled with parties, picnics, and so on.
- an added condition, stipulation, detail, or particular: He accepted the job, no ands or buts about it.
- conjunction (def. 5b).
Tealteal (tēl),USA pronunciation n., pl. teals, (esp. collectively) teal for 1.
- any of several species of small dabbling ducks, of worldwide distribution, usually traveling in tight flocks and frequenting ponds and marshes.
- Also called teal′ blue′. a medium to dark greenish blue.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Onon (on, ôn),USA pronunciation prep.
- so as to be or remain supported by or suspended from: Put your package down on the table; Hang your coat on the hook.
- so as to be attached to or unified with: Hang the picture on the wall. Paste the label on the package.
- so as to be a covering or wrapping for: Put the blanket on the baby. Put aluminum foil on the lamb chops before freezing them.
- in connection, association, or cooperation with;
as a part or element of: to serve on a jury.
- so as to be a supporting part, base, backing, etc., of: a painting on canvas; mounted on cardboard; legs on a chair.
- (used to indicate place, location, situation, etc.): a scar on the face; the book on the table; a house on 19th Street.
- (used to indicate immediate proximity): a house on the lake; to border on absurdity.
- in the direction of: on the left; to sail on a southerly course.
- (used to indicate a means of conveyance or a means of supporting or supplying movement): on the wing; This car runs on electricity. Can you walk on your hands? I'll be there on the noon plane.
- by the agency or means of: drunk on wine; talking on the phone; I saw it on television.
- in addition to: millions on millions of stars.
- with respect or regard to (used to indicate the object of an action directed against or toward): Let's play a joke on him. Write a critical essay on Shakespeare.
- in a state or condition of;
in the process of: on strike; The house is on fire!
- subject to: a doctor on call.
- engaged in or involved with: He's on the second chapter now.
- (used to indicate a source or a person or thing that serves as a source or agent): a duty on imported goods; She depends on her friends for encouragement.
- (used to indicate a basis or ground): on my word of honor; The movie is based on the book.
- (used to indicate risk or liability): on pain of death.
- (used to indicate progress toward or completion of an objective): We completed the project on budget.
- assigned to or occupied with;
operating: Who's on the switchboard this afternoon?
- [Informal.]so as to disturb or affect adversely: My hair dryer broke on me.
- paid for by, esp. as a treat or gift: Dinner is on me.
- taking or using as a prescribed measure, cure, or the like: The doctor had her on a low-salt diet.
- regularly taking or addicted to: He was on drugs for two years.
carried by: I have no money on me.
- (used to indicate time or occasion): on Sunday; We demand cash on delivery.
- (used to indicate the object or end of motion): to march on the capital.
- (used to indicate the object or end of action, thought, desire, etc.): to gaze on a scene.
- (used to indicate subject, reference, or respect): views on public matters.
- (used to indicate an encounter): The pickpocket crept up on a victim.
- on the bow, [Naut.]bow3 (def. 7).
- in, into, or onto a position of being supported or attached: Sew the buttons on.
- in, into, or onto a position of covering or wrapping: Put your raincoat on.
- fast to a thing, as for support: Hold on!
- toward a place, point, activity, or object: to look on while others work.
- forward, onward, or along, as in any course or process: further on.
- with continuous activity: to work on.
- into or in active operation or performance: Turn the gas on.
- on and off, off (def. 22a).
- on and on, at great length, so as to become tiresome: They rambled on and on about their grandchildren.
- operating or in use: The television set was on. Is your brake on?
- taking place;
occurring: Don't you know there's a war on?
- performing or broadcasting: The radio announcer told us we were on.
- behaving in a theatrical, lively, or ingratiating way: Around close friends, one doesn't have to be on every minute.
- functioning or performing at one's best: When she's on, no other tennis player is half as good.
- scheduled or planned: Anything on after supper?
- [Baseball.]positioned on a base or bases: They had two men on when he hit the home run.
- [Cricket.]noting that side of the wicket, or of the field, on which the batsman stands.
- on to, aware of the true nature, motive, or meaning of: I'm on to your little game.
- [Cricket.]the on side.
Naturalnat•u•ral (nach′ər əl, nach′rəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- existing in or formed by nature (opposed to artificial): a natural bridge.
- based on the state of things in nature;
constituted by nature: Growth is a natural process.
- of or pertaining to nature or the universe: natural beauty.
- of, pertaining to, or occupied with the study of natural science: conducting natural experiments.
- in a state of nature;
uncultivated, as land.
- growing spontaneously, without being planted or tended by human hand, as vegetation.
- having undergone little or no processing and containing no chemical additives: natural food; natural ingredients.Cf. organic (def. 11).
- having a real or physical existence, as opposed to one that is spiritual, intellectual, fictitious, etc.
- of, pertaining to, or proper to the nature or essential constitution: natural ability.
- proper to the circumstances of the case: a natural result of his greed.
- free from affectation or constraint: a natural manner.
- arising easily or spontaneously: a natural courtesy to strangers.
- consonant with the nature or character of.
- in accordance with the nature of things: It was natural that he should hit back.
- based upon the innate moral feeling of humankind: natural justice.
- in conformity with the ordinary course of nature;
not unusual or exceptional.
- happening in the ordinary or usual course of things, without the intervention of accident, violence, etc.
- related only by birth;
of no legal relationship;
illegitimate: a natural son.
- related by blood rather than by adoption.
- based on what is learned from nature rather than on revelation.
- true to or closely imitating nature: a natural representation.
- unenlightened or unregenerate: the natural man.
- being such by nature;
born such: a natural fool.
- neither sharp nor flat.
- changed in pitch by the sign ♮
- not treated, tanned, refined, etc.;
in its original or raw state: natural wood; natural cowhide.
- (of a horn or trumpet) having neither side holes nor valves.
- not tinted or colored;
- having a pale tannish or grayish-yellow color, as many woods and untreated animal skins.
- being a card other than a wild card or joker.
- (of a set or sequence of cards) containing no wild cards.
- having or showing feelings, as affection, gratitude, or kindness, considered part of basic human nature.
- Afro (def. 1).
- any person or thing that is or is likely or certain to be very suitable to and successful in an endeavor without much training or difficulty.
- a white key on a piano, organ, or the like.
- the sign ♮
, placed before a note, canceling the effect of a previous sharp or flat.
- a note affected by a ♮
, or a tone thus represented.
- an idiot.
- [Cards.]blackjack (def. 2b).
- Afro (def. 2).
- (in craps) a winning combination of seven or eleven made on the first cast.
- a natural substance or a product made with such a substance: an ointment containing mink oil and other naturals.
Linenlin•en (lin′ən),USA pronunciation n.
- fabric woven from flax yarns.
- Often, linens. bedding, tablecloths, shirts, etc., made of linen cloth or a more common substitute, as cotton.
- yarn made of flax fiber.
- thread made of flax yarns.
- wash one's dirty linen in public, to discuss in public one's private scandals, disagreements, or difficulties.
- made of linen: a linen jacket.
Hello guys, this image is about Turquoise Bird Throw Pillow Case - Black And Teal Birds In Nature Applique On Natural Linen (delightful Nature Pillows #6). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 530 x 530. It's file size is only 25 KB. Wether You decided to save It to Your computer, you should Click here. You also also see more photos by clicking the photo below or read more at this article: Nature Pillows.
Drapes are one of the crucial areas in a space. Turquoise Bird Throw Pillow Case - Black And Teal Birds In Nature Applique On Natural Linen (delightful Nature Pillows #6) able to block the sunlight is too brilliant about the outside and around the other-hand is also able to address the main space in order not visible from your exterior. So excellent blackout purpose till there is rarely an area that had a window without any curtains.
Blinds than useful in terms of function, can also be addressed as a component of decoration that could beautify the area. These objects could be combined with style of the space along with forms and models of windows to be able present another bedroom design and to return together.
To produce a beneficial mixture of decor of the area through the choice of appropriate curtains, we must be watchful within the blend and fit of hues, patterns, along with the layer materials with all the idea of area and also the shape and size of the screen itself. Not just that, the election blackout should also be used to paint the surfaces as though the drapes have a color that is not in harmony together with the wall paint's coloring, the result will appear strange and the distinction is not it?