Cheap Price Inflatable Air Track Exercise Mat Inflatable Gymnastics Mats Play Ground Equipment ( Mats Gymnastics & Physical Fitness Center Awesome Design #11)
11 images of Cheap Price Inflatable Air Track Exercise Mat Inflatable Gymnastics Mats Play Ground Equipment ( Mats Gymnastics & Physical Fitness Center Awesome Design #11)
Cheapcheap (chēp),USA pronunciation adj., -er, -est, adv., n.
- costing very little;
relatively low in price;
inexpensive: a cheap dress.
- costing little labor or trouble: Words are cheap.
- charging low prices: a very cheap store.
- of little account;
of small value;
shoddy: cheap conduct; cheap workmanship.
sheepish: He felt cheap about his mistake.
- obtainable at a low rate of interest: when money is cheap.
- of decreased value or purchasing power, as currency depreciated due to inflation.
miserly: He's too cheap to buy his own brother a cup of coffee.
- cheap at twice the price, exceedingly inexpensive: I found this old chair for eight dollars—it would be cheap at twice the price.
- at a low price;
at small cost: He is willing to sell cheap.
- on the cheap, [Informal.]inexpensively;
economically: She enjoys traveling on the cheap.
Priceprice (prīs),USA pronunciation n., v., priced, pric•ing.
- the sum or amount of money or its equivalent for which anything is bought, sold, or offered for sale.
- a sum offered for the capture of a person alive or dead: The authorities put a price on his head.
- the sum of money, or other consideration, for which a person's support, consent, etc., may be obtained, esp. in cases involving sacrifice of integrity: They claimed that every politician has a price.
- that which must be given, done, or undergone in order to obtain a thing: He gained the victory, but at a heavy price.
- odds (def. 2).
- [Archaic.]value or worth.
- [Archaic.]great value or worth (usually prec. by of ).
- at any price, at any cost, no matter how great: Their orders were to capture the town at any price.
- beyond or without price, of incalculable value;
priceless: The crown jewels are beyond price.
- to fix the price of.
- to ask or determine the price of: We spent the day pricing furniture at various stores.
Inflatablein•flat•a•ble (in flā′tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being inflated.
- designed or built to be inflated before use.
- an inflatable object, device, or structure, esp. a small rubber boat that is inflated with air.
inflate + -able]
Airair1 (âr),USA pronunciation n.
- a mixture of nitrogen, oxygen, and minute amounts of other gases that surrounds the earth and forms its atmosphere.
- a stir in the atmosphere;
a light breeze.
- overhead space;
sky: The planes filled the air.
publicity: to give air to one's theories.
- the general character or complexion of anything;
appearance: His early work had an air of freshness and originality.
- the peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person: There is an air of mystery about him.
- airs, affected or unnatural manner;
manifestation of pride or vanity;
assumed haughtiness: He acquired airs that were insufferable to his friends.
- a tune;
- the soprano or treble part.
- an aria.
- Also, ayre. an Elizabethan art song.
- aircraft as a means of transportation: to arrive by air; to ship goods by air.
- air conditioning or an air-conditioning system: The price includes tires, radio, and air.
- [Radio.]the medium through which radio waves are transmitted.
- clear the air, to eliminate dissension, ambiguity, or tension from a discussion, situation, etc.: The staff meeting was intended to help clear the air.
- get the air:
- to be rejected, as by a lover.
- to be dismissed, as by an employer: He had worked only a few days when he got the air.
- give (someone) the air:
- to reject, as a lover: He was bitter because she gave him the air.
- to dismiss, as an employee.
- in the air, in circulation;
current: There's a rumor in the air that we're moving to a new location.
- into thin air, completely out of sight or reach: He vanished into thin air.
- off the air:
- not broadcasting: The station goes off the air at midnight.
- not broadcast;
out of operation as a broadcast: The program went off the air years ago.
- (of a computer) not in operation.
- on the air:
- in the act of broadcasting;
being broadcast: The program will be going on the air in a few seconds.
- (of a computer) in operation.
- put on airs, to assume an affected or haughty manner: As their fortune increased, they began to put on airs.
- take the air:
- to go out-of-doors;
take a short walk or ride.
- to leave, esp. hurriedly.
- to begin broadcasting.
- up in the air:
- Also, in the air. undecided or unsettled: The contract is still up in the air.
perturbed: There is no need to get up in the air over a simple mistake.
- walk or tread on air, to feel very happy;
- to expose to the air;
give access to the open air;
ventilate (often fol. by out): We air the bedrooms every day.
- to expose ostentatiously;
bring to public notice;
display: to air one's opinions; to air one's theories.
- to broadcast or televise.
- to be exposed to the open air (often fol. by out): Open the window and let the room air out.
- to be broadcast or televised.
- operating by means of air pressure or by acting upon air: an air drill; an air pump.
- of or pertaining to aircraft or to aviation: air industry.
- taking place in the air;
aerial: air war.
Tracktrack (trak),USA pronunciation n.
- a structure consisting of a pair of parallel lines of rails with their crossties, on which a railroad train, trolley, or the like runs.
- a wheel rut.
- evidence, as a mark or a series of marks, that something has passed.
- Usually, tracks. footprints or other marks left by an animal, person, or vehicle: a lion's tracks; car tracks.
- a path made or beaten by or as if by the feet of people or animals;
trail: to follow the track of a murderer.
- a line of travel or motion: the track of a bird.
- a course or route followed.
- a course of action, conduct, or procedure: on the right track to solve the problem.
- a path or course made or laid out for some particular purpose.
- a series or sequence of events or ideas.
- something associated with making a track, as the wheel span of a vehicle or the tread of a tire.
- a caterpillar tread.
- a course laid out for running or racing.
- the group of sports performed on such a course, as running or hurdling, as distinguished from field events.
- both track and field events as a whole.
- a band of recorded sound laid along the length of a magnetic tape.
- band2 (def. 6).
- an individual song or segment of a recording: a title track.
- a discrete, separate recording that is combined with other parts of a musical recording to produce the final aural version: a special rhythm track added to the basic track.
- [Auto.]the distance between the centers of the treads of either the front or rear wheels of a vehicle.
- a data-recording path on a storage medium, as a magnetic disk, tape, or drum, that is accessible to a read-write head in a given position as the medium moves past.
- tracks, [Slang.]needle marks on the arm, leg, or body of a drug user caused by habitual injections.
- sound track.
- a metal strip or rail along which something, as lighting or a curtain, can be mounted or moved.
- a study program or level of curriculum to which a student is assigned on the basis of aptitude or need;
academic course or path.
- in one's tracks, [Informal.]in the spot in which one is or is standing at the moment: He stopped dead in his tracks, listening for the sound to be repeated.
- keep track, to be aware;
keep informed: Have you been keeping track of the time?
- lose track, to fail to keep informed;
neglect to keep a record: He soon lost track of how much money he had spent.
- make tracks, [Informal.]to go or depart in a hurry: to make tracks for the store before closing time.
- off the track, departing from the objective or the subject at hand;
astray: He can't tell a story without getting off the track.
- on the track of, in search or pursuit of;
close upon: They are on the track of a solution to the problem.
- on the wrong or right side of the tracks, from a poor or wealthy part of a community or of society: born on the wrong side of the tracks.
- to follow or pursue the track, traces, or footprints of.
- to follow (a track, course, etc.).
- to make one's way through;
- to leave footprints on (often fol. by up or on): to track the floor with muddy shoes.
- to make a trail of footprints with (dirt, snow, or the like): The dog tracked mud all over the living room rug.
- to observe or monitor the course or path of (an aircraft, rocket, satellite, star, etc.), as by radar or radio signals.
- to observe or follow the course of progress of;
keep track of.
- to furnish with a track or tracks, as for railroad trains.
- [Railroads.]to have (a certain distance) between wheels, runners, rails, etc.
track ′a•ble, adj.
- to follow or pursue a track or trail.
- to run in the same track, as the wheels of a vehicle.
- to be in alignment, as one gearwheel with another.
- to have a specified span between wheels or runners: The car's wheels track about five feet.
- [Motion Pictures, Television.]dolly (def. 12).
- [Recording.]to follow the undulations in the grooves of a phonograph record.
- track down, to pursue until caught or captured;
follow: to track down a killer.
track′a•bil ′i•ty, n.
track ′er, n.
Exerciseex•er•cise (ek′sər sīz′),USA pronunciation n., v., -cised, -cis•ing.
- bodily or mental exertion, esp. for the sake of training or improvement of health: Walking is good exercise.
- something done or performed as a means of practice or training: exercises for the piano.
- a putting into action, use, operation, or effect: the exercise of caution.
- a written composition, musical piece, or artistic work executed for practice or to illustrate a particular aspect of technique.
- Often, exercises. a traditional ceremony: graduation exercises.
- a religious observance or service.
- to put through exercises, or forms of practice or exertion, designed to train, develop, condition, or the like: to exercise a horse.
- to put (faculties, rights, etc.) into action, practice, or use: to exercise freedom of speech.
- to use or display in one's action or procedure: to exercise judgment.
- to make use of (one's privileges, powers, etc.): to exercise one's constitutional rights.
- to discharge (a function);
perform: to exercise the duties of one's office.
- to have as an effect: to exercise an influence on someone.
- to worry;
annoy: to be much exercised about one's health.
- to go through exercises;
take bodily exercise.
Matmat1 (mat),USA pronunciation n., v., mat•ted, mat•ting.
- a piece of fabric made of plaited or woven rushes, straw, hemp, or similar fiber, or of some other pliant material, as rubber, used as a protective covering on a floor or other surface, to wipe the shoes on, etc.
- a smaller piece of material, often ornamental, set under a dish of food, a lamp, vase, etc.
- the padded canvas covering the entire floor of a wrestling ring, for protecting the contestants from injury when thrown.
- a thick pad placed on the floor for the protection of tumblers and others engaged in gymnastic sports.
- a thickly growing or thick and tangled mass, as of hair or weeds.
- a sack made of matting, as for coffee or sugar.
- a slablike footing of concrete, esp. one for an entire building.
- a heavy mesh reinforcement for a concrete slab.
- go to the mat, to contend or struggle in a determined or unyielding way: The President is going to the mat with Congress over the proposed budget cuts.
- to cover with or as if with mats or matting.
- to form into a mat, as by interweaving.
- to become entangled;
form tangled masses.
Inflatablein•flat•a•ble (in flā′tə bəl),USA pronunciation adj.
- capable of being inflated.
- designed or built to be inflated before use.
- an inflatable object, device, or structure, esp. a small rubber boat that is inflated with air.
inflate + -able]
Gymnasticsgym•nas•tics ( jim nas′tiks),USA pronunciation n.
- (used with a pl. v.) gymnastic exercises.
- (used with a sing. v.) the practice art, or competitive sport of gymnastic exercises.
- (used with a pl. v.) mental feats or other exercises of skill: Verbal gymnastics.
MatsMATS (mats),USA pronunciation n.
- Military Air Transport Service.
Playplay (plā),USA pronunciation n.
- a dramatic composition or piece;
- a dramatic performance, as on the stage.
- exercise or activity for amusement or recreation.
- fun or jest, as opposed to seriousness: I said it merely in play.
- a pun.
- the playing, action, or conduct of a game: The pitcher was replaced in the fourth inning of play.
- the manner or style of playing or of doing something: We admired his fine play throughout the game.
- an act or instance of playing or of doing something: a stupid play that cost us the match.
- one's turn to play: Whose play is it?
- a playing for stakes;
- an attempt to accomplish something, often in a manner showing craft or calculation;
maneuver: They tried to buy up the stock in a takeover play.
- an enterprise or venture;
deal: an oil and drilling play.
- action, conduct, or dealing of a specified kind: fair play; foul play.
- action, activity, or operation: the play of fancy.
- brisk, light, or changing movement or action: a fountain with a leaping play of water.
- elusive change or movement, as of light or colors: the play of a searchlight against the night sky.
- a space in which something, as a part of a mechanism, can move.
- freedom of movement within a space, as of a part of a mechanism.
- freedom for action, or scope for activity: full play of the mind.
- attention in the press or other media;
dissemination as news: The birth of the panda got a big play in the papers.
- an act or instance of being broadcast: The governor's speech got two plays on our local station.
- bring into play, to put into motion;
cause to be introduced: New evidence has been brought into play in this trial.
- in or out of play, in or not in the state of being played during a game: The umpire says the ball was not in play.
- make a play for, [Informal.]
- to try to attract, esp. sexually: He made a play for his friend's girlfriend.
- to attempt to gain by impressing favorably: This ad will make a play for new consumer markets.
- to act the part of (a person or character) in a dramatic performance;
portray: to play Lady Macbeth.
- to perform (a drama, pantomime, etc.) on or as if on the stage.
- to act or sustain (a part) in a dramatic performance or in real life: to play the role of benefactor.
- to act the part or character of in real life: to play the fool; to play God.
- to give performances in, as a theatrical company does: to play the larger cities.
- to engage in (a game, pastime, etc.).
- to contend against in a game.
- to function or perform as (a specified player) in a game or competition: He usually plays left end.
- to employ (a piece of equipment, a player, etc.) in a game: I played my highest card.
- to use as if in playing a game, as for one's own advantage: He played his brothers against each other.
- to stake or wager, as in a game.
- to lay a wager or wagers on (something).
- to represent or imitate, as for recreation or in jest: to play cowboys and Indians.
- to perform on (a musical instrument).
- to perform (music) on an instrument.
- to cause (a phonograph, radio, recording, etc.) to produce sound or pictures: to play a tape; to play the radio.
- to do or perform: You shouldn't play tricks. Compromise plays an important part in marriage.
- to carry or put into operation;
act upon: to play a hunch.
- to cause to move or change lightly or quickly: to play colored lights on a fountain.
- to operate or cause to operate, esp. continuously or with repeated action: to play a hose on a fire.
- to allow (a hooked fish) to exhaust itself by pulling on the line.
- to display or feature (a news story, photograph, etc.), esp. prominently: Play the flood photos on page one.
- to exploit or trade in (an investment, business opportunity, stock, etc.).
- to exercise or employ oneself in diversion, amusement, or recreation.
- to do something in sport that is not to be taken seriously.
- to amuse oneself;
trifle (often fol. by with).
- to take part or engage in a game.
- to take part in a game for stakes;
- to conduct oneself or act in a specified way: to play fair.
- to act on or as if on the stage;
- to perform on a musical instrument.
- (of an instrument or music) to sound in performance: The strings are playing well this evening.
- (of a phonograph, radio, recording, etc.) to give forth sound: The radio played all night.
- to be performed or shown: What's playing at the movie theater around the corner?
- to be capable of or suitable for performance, as a television or dramatic script: We hope this scene will play well.
- [Informal.]to be accepted or effective;
fare: How will the senator's proposal play with the public?
- to move freely within a space, as a part of a mechanism.
- to move about lightly or quickly: The water of the fountain played in the air.
- to present the effect of such motion, as light or the changing colors of an iridescent substance: The lights played strangely over the faces of the actors.
- to operate continuously or with repeated action.
- [Informal.]to comply or cooperate: They wanted her to tell them what she knew about the plans, but she refused to play.
- come to play, [Informal.]to be disposed to play or participate in a manner reflecting a determination to win or succeed: We're a small new business, but we came to play.
- play along:
- to cooperate or concur;
- to pretend to cooperate or concur.
- play around, [Informal.]
- to behave in a playful or frivolous manner;
- to be sexually promiscuous.
- to be sexually unfaithful.
- play at:
- to pretend interest in: It's obvious that you're just playing at fishing for my sake.
- to do something without seriousness: He is merely playing at being a student.
- play back, to play (a recording, esp. one newly made): Play it back and let's hear how I sound.
- play ball. See ball 1 (def. 17).
- play both ends against the middle, to maneuver opposing groups in order to benefit oneself.
- play by ear, to play (music or a musical instrument) without printed music, as by memory of what one has heard or by unschooled musical instinct.
- play down, to treat as of little importance;
belittle: He has consistently played down his own part in the successful enterprise.
- played out:
- out of fashion;
hackneyed: New styles in clothing are soon played out in New York.
- used up;
finished: The original tires were played out and had to be replaced.
- play fast and loose, to act in an irresponsible or inconsiderate manner, esp. to employ deception to gain one's ends: to play fast and loose with someone's affections.
- play for time, to prolong something in order to gain an advantage;
forestall an event or decision: Their maneuvering at the conference was obviously calculated to play for time.
- play hardball. See hardball (def. 2).
- play into the hands of, to act in such a way as to give an advantage to (someone, esp. an opponent): If you lose your temper when he insults you, you will be playing right into his hands.Also, play into (someone's) hands.
- play it by ear, to improvise, esp. in a challenging situation when confronted by unknown factors: If you can't come up with a plan, we'll just have to play it by ear.
- play off:
- [Sports.]to play an extra game or round in order to settle a tie.
- [Sports.]to engage in an elimination game or games after the regular season is over in order to determine the champion.
- to set (one person or thing) against another, usually for one's own gain or advantage: The children could usually get what they wanted by playing one parent off against the other.
- play one's cards. See card 1 (def. 17).
- play on or upon, to exploit, as the feelings or weaknesses of another;
take selfish advantage of: She would never think of playing on the good nature of others.
- play out:
- to bring to an end;
- to use up;
exhaust: to play out one's supplies.
- to reel or pay out, as a rope, line, etc.
- play politics. See politics (def. 8).
- play possum. See possum (def. 2).
- play second fiddle. See second fiddle (def. 1).
- play the field. See field (def. 26).
- play the game. See game 1 (def. 18).
- play up, to emphasize the importance of;
highlight or publicize: The schools are playing up their science programs.
- play up to, [Informal.]to attempt to impress in order to gain someone's favor: Students who too obviously play up to their teachers are usually disliked by their classmates.
- play with a full deck. See deck (def. 19).
- play with fire. See fire (def. 27).
- play with oneself, [Informal.]to masturbate.
Groundground1 (ground),USA pronunciation n.
- the solid surface of the earth;
firm or dry land: to fall to the ground.
- earth or soil: stony ground.
- land having an indicated character: rising ground.
- Often, grounds. a tract of land appropriated to a special use: picnic grounds; a hunting ground.
- Often, grounds. the foundation or basis on which a belief or action rests;
reason or cause: grounds for dismissal.
- subject for discussion;
topic: Sex education is forbidden ground in some school curricula.
- rational or factual support for one's position or attitude, as in a debate or argument: on firm ground; on shaky ground.
- the main surface or background in painting, decorative work, lace, etc.
- a coating of some substance serving as a surface for paint, ink, or other media in art: Lead white is a traditional ground for oil paintings.
- See ground color (def. 2).
- (in perception) the background in a visual field, contrasted with the figure.
- Also called etching ground. an acid-resistant substance, composed of wax, gum, and resin in varying proportions, applied to the entire surface of an etching plate and through which the design is drawn with an etching needle.
- grounds, dregs or sediment: coffee grounds.
- grounds, the gardens, lawn, etc., surrounding and belonging to a building.
- [Elect.]a conducting connection between an electric circuit or equipment and the earth or some other conducting body.
- See ground bass.
- [Naut.]the bottom of a body of water.
- the earth's solid or liquid surface;
land or water.
- a strip of wood to which woodwork can be attached, set flush with the plaster finish of a room.
- a strip of wood or length of corner bead used at an opening as a stop for plasterwork.
- break ground:
- to plow.
- to begin excavation for a construction project.
- to begin upon or take preparatory measures for any undertaking.
- cover ground:
- to pass or travel over a certain area.
- to make a certain amount of progress in dealing with a piece of work, subject, treatise, or the like: He talked for two hours without covering much ground.
- cut the ground from under, to render (an argument, position, person, etc.) ineffective or invalid;
refute: It didn't require much effort to cut the ground from under that case.
- from the ground up:
- gradually from the most elementary level to the highest level: She learned the business from the ground up.
thoroughly: The professor knew his subject from the ground up.
- gain ground:
- to make progress;
- to gain approval or acceptance: The case for air-pollution control is gaining ground throughout the country.
- give ground, to yield to force or forceful argument;
retreat: The disarmament talks reached an impasse when neither side would give ground on inspection proposals.
- hold or stand one's ground, to maintain one's position;
be steadfast: The referee stood his ground, though his decision was hotly contested by the crowd.
- into the ground, beyond a reasonable or necessary point: You've stated your case, and you needn't run it into the ground.
- lose ground:
- to retreat or be forced back.
- to lose one's advantage;
suffer a reverse.
- to wane in popularity or acceptance;
begin to fail: Our candidate is losing ground in industrial areas.
- off the ground, [Informal.]into action or well under way: The play never got off the ground.
- on one's own ground, in an area or situation that one knows well.
- on the ground, at the place of interest or importance;
actively engaged: Minutes after the bank robbery reporters were on the ground to get the story.
- shift ground, to change position in an argument or situation.
- suit down to the ground, to be perfectly satisfactory;
please greatly: This climate suits me down to the ground.
- take the ground, [Naut.]to become grounded at low water.
- to ground:
- into a den, burrow, shelter, or the like: a fox gone to ground.
- into concealment or hiding: Rather than take the witness stand, she went to ground in another country.
- situated on or at, or adjacent to, the surface of the earth: a ground attack.
- pertaining to the ground.
- operating on land: ground forces.
- to lay or set on the ground.
- to place on a foundation;
settle or establish;
- to instruct in elements or first principles: to ground students in science.
- to furnish with a ground or background, as on decorative work.
- to cover (wallpaper) with colors or other materials before printing.
- [Elect.]to establish a ground for (a circuit, device, etc.).
- [Naut.]to cause (a vessel) to run aground.
- [Aeron.]to restrict (an aircraft or the like) to the ground because of bad weather, the unsatisfactory condition of the aircraft, etc.
- to forbid (a pilot) to fly because of bad health, failure to comply with safety regulations, or the like.
- to put out of action or make unable to participate: The quarterback was grounded by a knee injury.
- to restrict the activities, esp. the social activities, of: I can't go to the party—my parents have grounded me until my grades improve.
- to come to or strike the ground.
- to hit a ground ball.
- to ground out.
- ground out, [Baseball.]to be put out at first base after hitting a ground ball to the infield.
ground′ward, ground′wards, adv., adj.
Equipmente•quip•ment (i kwip′mənt),USA pronunciation n.
- anything kept, furnished, or provided for a specific purpose.
- the act of equipping a person or thing.
- the state of being equipped.
- the personal knowledge and skill required for a task, occupation, etc.: He has the necessary equipment for law.
- the rolling stock of a railroad.
Hi , this photo is about Cheap Price Inflatable Air Track Exercise Mat Inflatable Gymnastics Mats Play Ground Equipment ( Mats Gymnastics & Physical Fitness Center Awesome Design #11). This picture is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this file is 544 x 544. This post's file size is just 67 KB. If You want to download This post to Your PC, you can Click here. You might also download more attachments by clicking the photo below or see more at this article: Mats Gymnastics & Physical Fitness Center.
In the event you have youngsters who're grown outdated the usage of this layout applies. In case your children are preschoolers, you must avoid these shades. Why? Yes ofcourse, to avoid the perception of dirty that triggered in having fun with your chosen furniture, since not him youngsters.
A lot more shades that you can employ to not supply particular results about your home furniture's usage layout. You'll be able to choose green or brown leaves, in case you select Cheap Price Inflatable Air Track Exercise Mat Inflatable Gymnastics Mats Play Ground Equipment ( Mats Gymnastics & Physical Fitness Center Awesome Design #11) that induced the mystical, for natural shade. For a stylish and sleek feeling may be manifested by delivering the colour black.
Particularly if you've pets such as cats or pets, should avoid the use of furniture and accessories is bright. You'll be bothered with additional treatment. The colour that is white is normally easily obvious if spots or dirt. So that you will soon be fascinated easily obsolete and rundown, therefore you can forget classy furniture.