Copper Oriole Feeder ( Jelly Bird Feeder #4)
Coppercop•per1 (kop′ər),USA pronunciation n.
- a malleable, ductile, metallic element having a characteristic reddish-brown color: used in large quantities as an electrical conductor and in the manufacture of alloys, as brass and bronze. Symbol: Cu;
at. wt.: 63.54;
at. no.: 29;
sp. gr.: 8.92 at 20°C.
- a metallic reddish brown.
- a coin composed of copper, bronze, or the like, as the U.S. cent or the British penny.
- any of several butterflies of the family Lycaenidae, as Lycaena hypophleas(American copper), having copper-colored wings spotted and edged with black.
- a container made of copper.
- a tool partly or wholly made of copper: a soldering copper.
- a large kettle, now usually made of iron, used for cooking or to boil laundry.
- made of copper: copper kettles.
coppery: The copper sun sank into the sea.
- to cover, coat, or sheathe with copper.
- [Informal.]hedge (def. 6).
Orioleo•ri•ole (ôr′ē ōl′, ōr′-),USA pronunciation n.
- any of several usually brightly colored, passerine birds of the family Oriolidae, of the Old World. Cf. golden oriole.
- any of several brightly colored passerine birds of the family Icteridae, of the New World. Cf. northern oriole, orchard oriole.
Feederfeed•er (fē′dər),USA pronunciation n.
- a person or thing that supplies food or feeds something.
- a bin or boxlike device from which farm animals may eat, esp. such a device designed to allow a number of chickens to feed simultaneously or to release a specific amount of feed at regular intervals.
- a person or thing that takes food or nourishment.
- a livestock animal that is fed an enriched diet to fatten it for market. Cf. stocker (def. 2).
- a person or device that feeds a machine, printing press, etc.
- a tributary stream.
- bird feeder.
- See feeder line.
- See feeder road.
- Also, feed. a conductor, or group of conductors, connecting primary equipment in an electric power system.
- [Brit.]a baby's bib.
- [Theat. Slang.]See straight man.
- being, functioning as, or serving as a feeder.
- pertaining to livestock to be fattened for market.
Hello there, this photo is about Copper Oriole Feeder ( Jelly Bird Feeder #4). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this picture is 1900 x 1997. This image's file size is only 283 KB. If You want to save This photo to Your PC, you have to Click here. You may too see more attachments by clicking the image below or read more at this article: Jelly Bird Feeder.
Choosing a Jelly Bird Feeder can not be arbitrary. The home white color takes a special design for exterior or that interior. The exclusive design with this naturally needs to be performed to produce the house's impression white. Since the house that is white itself has disadvantages around the room's area.
One thing to complete while in the layout of the house by picking simple mattress of white color in line with the strategy itself, white. With areas are limited in dimensions is going to be believed more happy. Not only this, the proper design is likely to make the area nice more stunning and luxurious.
Copper Oriole Feeder ( Jelly Bird Feeder #4) is frequently done to create an environment of calm and style. But there is no harm so your room look brighter if you pick tinted sleep. For example, merely a darkish coloring, black and violet Tosca. Each one of these hues seem beautiful and elegant. The color may be placed on his cot's use.
Are you aware that bedlinen and undesirable address themselves may use additional colors such as gold, white, red as well as a combination of several colors. That you don't must pick white shade a mattress of white color which can be centered by white color.