Flat Bench Leg Pull In ( Flat Bench Exercises #6)
Flatflat1 (flat),USA pronunciation adj., flat•ter, flat•test, n., v., flat•ted, flat•ting, adv.
- horizontally level: a flat roof.
- level, even, or without unevenness of surface, as land or tabletops.
- having a surface that is without marked projections or depressions: a broad, flat face.
- lying horizontally and at full length, as a person;
prostrate: He was flat on the canvas after the knockdown.
- lying wholly on or against something: The banner was flat against the wall.
- thrown down, laid low, or level with the ground, as fallen trees or buildings.
- having a generally level shape or appearance;
not deep or thick: a flat plate.
- (of the heel of a shoe) low and broad.
- spread out, as an unrolled map or the open hand.
collapsed: a flat tire.
- absolute, downright, or positive;
without qualification: a flat denial.
- without modification or variation: a flat rate.
- [Informal.]lacking money;
- without vitality or animation;
dull: flat writing.
- having lost its flavor, sharpness, or life, as wine or food;
- (of a beverage) having lost its effervescence.
- without flavor;
not spiced: flat cooking.
- prosaic, banal, or insipid: a flat style.
- pointless, as a remark or joke.
- commercially inactive: a flat day in the stock market.
- (of a painting) not having the illusion of volume or depth.
- (of a photograph or painting) lacking contrast or gradations of tone or color.
- (of paint) without gloss;
- not clear, sharp, or ringing, as sound or a voice.
- lacking resonance and variation in pitch;
monotonous: a flat delivery of the speech.
- (of a tone) lowered a half step in pitch: B flat.
- below an intended pitch, as a note;
too low (opposed to sharp).
- [Gram.]derived without change in form, as English to brush from the noun brush and adverbs that do not add -ly to the adjective form as fast, cheap, and slow.
- [Naut.](of a sail)
- cut with little or no fullness.
- trimmed as nearly fore-and-aft as possible, for sailing to windward.
- flat a, the a-sound (a) of glad, bat, or act.
- flat aft, [Naut.]trimmed so that fore-and-aft sails present as flat a surface as possible, as in sailing close to the wind.
- flat on one's back. See back (def. 19).
- something flat.
- a shoe, esp. a woman's shoe, with a flat heel or no heel.
- a flat surface, side, or part of anything: He struck me with the flat of his hand.
- flat or level ground;
a flat area: salt flats.
- a marsh, shoal, or shallow.
- (in musical notation) the character ♭
, which when attached to a note or to a staff degree lowers its significance one chromatic half step.
- a tone one chromatic half step below another: The flat of B is B flat.
- (on keyboard instruments, with reference to any given note) the key next below or to the left.
- [Theat.]a piece of scenery consisting of a wooden frame, usually rectangular, covered with lightweight board or fabric.
- a broad, thin book, chiefly for children: a juvenile flat.
- [Informal.]a deflated automobile tire.
- (in postal use) a large flat package, as in a manila envelope, for mailing.
- [Archit.]a flat roof or deck.
- Also called platform. a partial deck between two full decks.
- a low, flat barge or lighter.
- a broad, flat piece of iron or steel for overlapping and joining two plates at their edges.
- a straight timber in a frame or other assembly of generally curved timbers.
- an iron or steel bar of rectangular cross section.
- [Textiles.]one of a series of laths covered with card clothing, used in conjunction with the cylinder in carding.
- [Photog.]one or more negatives or positives in position to be reproduced.
- [Print.]a device for holding a negative or positive flat for reproduction by photoengraving.
- [Hort.]a shallow, lidless box or tray used for rooting seeds and cuttings and for growing young plants.
- a similar box used for shipping and selling fruits and vegetables.
- [Football.]the area of the field immediately inside of or outside of an offensive end, close behind or at the line of scrimmage.
- flats, [Informal.]flat races between horses. Cf. flat race.
- to make flat.
- [Music.]to lower (a pitch), esp. one half step.
- to become flat.
- flat in, [Naut.]to pull the clew of (a fore-and-aft sail) as nearly amidships as possible. Also, flatten in.
- in a flat position;
- in a flat manner;
utterly: flat broke.
precisely: She ran around the track in two minutes flat.
- [Music.]below the true pitch: to sing flat.
- [Finance.]without interest.
- fall flat, to fail to produce the desired effect;
fail completely: His attempts at humor fell flat.
- flat out, [Informal.]
- without hesitation;
directly or openly: He told us flat out he'd been a double agent.
- at full speed or with maximum effort.
Benchbench (bench),USA pronunciation n.
- a long seat for several persons: a bench in the park.
- a seat occupied by an official, esp. a judge.
- such a seat as a symbol of the office and dignity of an individual judge or the judiciary.
- the office or dignity of various other officials, or the officials themselves.
- the seat on which the players of a team sit during a game while not playing.
- thequality and number of the players of a team who are usually used as substitutes: A weak bench hurt their chances for the championship.
- [Informal.]See bench press.
- Also called workbench. the strong worktable of a carpenter or other mechanic.
- a platform on which animals are placed for exhibition, esp. at a dog show.
- a contest or exhibition of dogs;
- [Phys. Geog.]a shelflike area of rock with steep slopes above and below.
- a step or working elevation in a mine.
- berm (def. 2).
- on the bench:
- serving as a judge in a court of law;
- [Sports.](of a player) not participating in play, either for part or all of a game.
- to furnish with benches.
- to seat on a bench or on the bench: an election that benched him in the district court.
- to place (a show dog or other animal) in exhibition.
- to cut away the working faces of (a mine or quarry) in benches.
- to remove from a game or keep from participating in a game: to be benched because of poor hitting.
Legleg (leg),USA pronunciation n., v., legged, leg•ging.
- either of the two lower limbs of a biped, as a human being, or any of the paired limbs of an animal, arthropod, etc., that support and move the body.
- the lower limb of a human being from the knee to the ankle.
- something resembling or suggesting a leg in use, position, or appearance.
- the part of a garment that covers the leg: the leg of a stocking; trouser leg.
- one of usually several, relatively tall, slender supports for a piece of furniture.
- one of the sides of a forked object, as of a compass or pair of dividers.
- one of the sides of a triangle other than the base or hypotenuse.
- a timber, bar, or the like, serving to prop or shore up a structure.
- one of the flanges of an angle iron.
- one of the distinct sections of any course: the last leg of a trip.
- one of the series of straight runs that make up the zigzag course of a sailing ship.
- one straight or nearly straight part of a multiple-sided course in a sailing race.
- one of a designated number of contests that must be successfully completed in order to determine the winner.
- one of the stretches or sections of a relay race.
- legs, (in wine tasting) the rivulets of wine that slowly descend along the inside of a glass after the wine has been swirled, sometimes regarded as an indication that the wine is full-bodied.
- the part of the field to the left of and behind the batsman as he faces the bowler or to the right of and behind him if he is left-handed.
- the fielder playing this part of the field.
- the position of this fielder.
- a component or branch of a circuit, network, antenna, etc.
- a connecting link between stations in a network, as the microwave relays used in transmitting a show from one geographical area to another.
- bride2 (def. 1).
- leg up:
- a means of help or encouragement;
boost: Studying the material with a tutor will give you a leg up on passing the exam.
- not have a leg to stand on, to lack a valid or logical basis for one's argument or attitude: Without evidence, the prosecutor doesn't have a leg to stand on.
- on one's or its last legs, just short of exhaustion, breakdown, failure, etc.: The aristocracy was on its last legs.
- pull someone's leg:
- to make fun of someone;
- to deceive someone;
- shake a leg, [Informal.]
- to hurry up.
- [Older Use.]to dance.
- stretch one's legs, to take a walk;
get some needed exercise after prolonged sitting: He got up during the intermission to stretch his legs.
- to move or propel (a boat) with the legs: They legged the boat through the tunnel.
- leg it, [Informal.]to walk rapidly or run: We'd better leg it or we'll be late for class.
- leg up, to help (someone) to mount a horse.
Pullpull (pŏŏl),USA pronunciation v.t.
- to draw or haul toward oneself or itself, in a particular direction, or into a particular position: to pull a sled up a hill.
- to draw or tug at with force.
- to rend or tear: to pull a cloth to pieces.
- to draw or pluck away from a place of growth, attachment, etc.: to pull a tooth; to pull weeds.
- to strip of feathers, hair, etc., as a bird or hide.
- to draw out (as a knife or gun) for ready use (usually fol. by on): Do you know what to do when someone pulls a knife on you?
- to perform successfully (often fol. by off): They pulled a spectacular coup.
- to carry out (esp. something deceitful or illegal): Police believe the men pulled all three robberies. What kind of trick did she pull this time?
- to put on or affect: He pulled a long face when I reprimanded him.
- to withdraw or remove: to pull an ineffective pitcher.
- to attract or win: to pull many votes in the industrial areas.
- to bring (a horse) to a stand by pulling on the reins.
- to take (an impression or proof ) from type, a cut or plate, etc.: to pull a print.
- to be provided with or rowed with (a certain number of oars): This boat pulls 12 oars.
- to propel by rowing, as a boat.
- to strain (a muscle, ligament, or tendon).
- to be assigned (a specific task or duty): I pulled guard duty our first night in port.
- to hold in or check (a racehorse), esp. so as to prevent from winning.
- to hit (a ball) so that it travels in a direction opposite to the side from which it was struck, as when a right-handed batter hits into left field.
- to exert a drawing, tugging, or hauling force (often fol. by at).
- to inhale through a pipe, cigarette, etc.
- to become or come as specified, by being pulled: This rope will pull.
- to row.
- to proceed by rowing.
- (of an advertisement)
- to have effectiveness, as specified: The ad pulled badly.
- to be effective: That spot announcement really pulled!
- pull apart, to analyze critically, esp. to point out errors: The professor proceeded to pull the student's paper apart.
- pull away:
- to move or draw back or away;
- to free oneself with force: He tried to pull away from his opponent's powerful grip.
- to move or start to move ahead: The car pulled away into traffic.The faster runners began to pull away from the others.
- pull down:
- to draw downward: to pull a shade down.
- to demolish;
- to lower;
- to receive as a salary;
earn: It wasn't long before he was pulling down more than fifty thousand a year.
- pull for, to support actively;
encourage: They were pulling for the Republican candidate.
- pull in:
- to reach a place;
arrive: The train pulled in early.
- to tighten;
curb: to pull in the reins.
- to arrest (someone): The police pulled her in for questioning.
- pull off, [Informal.]to perform successfully, esp. something requiring courage, daring, or shrewdness: We'll be rich if we can pull the deal off.
- pull oneself together, to recover one's self-control;
regain command of one's emotions: It was only a minor accident, but the driver couldn't seem to pull himself together.
- pull out:
- to leave;
depart: The ship pulled out of the harbor.
- to abandon abruptly: to pull out of an agreement.
- pull over, to direct one's automobile or other vehicle to the curb;
move out of a line of traffic: The police officer told the driver to pull over.
- pull someone's leg, See leg (def. 21).
- pull the plug. See plug (def. 20).
- pull through, to come safely through (a crisis, illness, etc.);
survive: The patient eventually pulled through after having had a close brush with death.
- pull up:
- to bring or come to a halt.
- to bring or draw closer.
- to root up;
pull out: She pulled up all the crab grass in the lawn.
- the act of pulling or drawing.
- force used in pulling;
- a drawing in of smoke or a liquid through the mouth: He took a long, thoughtful pull on his pipe; I took a pull from the scout's canteen.
- influence, as with persons able to grant favors.
- a part or thing to be pulled;
a handle or the like: to replace the pulls on a chest of drawers.
- a spell, or turn, at rowing.
- a stroke of an oar.
- [Informal.]a pulled muscle: He missed a week's work with a groin pull.
- a pulling of the ball, as in baseball or golf.
- the ability to attract;
- an advantage over another or others.
Inin (in),USA pronunciation prep., adv., adj., n., v., inned, in•ning.
- (used to indicate inclusion within space, a place, or limits): walking in the park.
- (used to indicate inclusion within something abstract or immaterial): in politics; in the autumn.
- (used to indicate inclusion within or occurrence during a period or limit of time): in ancient times; a task done in ten minutes.
- (used to indicate limitation or qualification, as of situation, condition, relation, manner, action, etc.): to speak in a whisper; to be similar in appearance.
- (used to indicate means): sketched in ink; spoken in French.
- (used to indicate motion or direction from outside to a point within) into: Let's go in the house.
- (used to indicate transition from one state to another): to break in half.
- (used to indicate object or purpose): speaking in honor of the event.
- in that, because;
inasmuch as: In that you won't have time for supper, let me give you something now.
- in or into some place, position, state, relation, etc.: Please come in.
- on the inside;
- in one's house or office.
- in office or power.
- in possession or occupancy.
- having the turn to play, as in a game.
- [Baseball.](of an infielder or outfielder) in a position closer to home plate than usual;
short: The third baseman played in, expecting a bunt.
- on good terms;
in favor: He's in with his boss, but he doubts it will last.
- in vogue;
in style: He says straw hats will be in this year.
- in season: Watermelons will soon be in.
- be in for, to be bound to undergo something, esp. a disagreeable experience: We are in for a long speech.
- in for it, [Slang.]about to suffer chastisement or unpleasant consequences, esp. of one's own actions or omissions: I forgot our anniversary again, and I'll be in for it now.Also,[Brit.,] for it.
- in with, on friendly terms with;
familiar or associating with: They are in with all the important people.
- located or situated within;
internal: the in part of a mechanism.
- in favor with advanced or sophisticated people;
stylish: the in place to dine; Her new novel is the in book to read this summer.
- comprehensible only to a special or ultrasophisticated group: an in joke.
included in a favored group.
inbound: an in train.
- being in power, authority, control, etc.: a member of the in party.
- playing the last nine holes of an eighteen-hole golf course (opposed to out): His in score on the second round was 34.
- Usually, ins. persons in office or political power (distinguished from outs).
- a member of the political party in power: The election made him an in.
- pull or influence;
a social advantage or connection: He's got an in with the senator.
- (in tennis, squash, handball, etc.) a return or service that lands within the in-bounds limits of a court or section of a court (opposed to out).
v.t. Brit. [Dial.]
- to enclose.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about Flat Bench Leg Pull In ( Flat Bench Exercises #6). This blog post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 800 x 600. It's file size is only 31 KB. Wether You want to save This blog post to Your computer, you could Click here. You could also download more pictures by clicking the following photo or read more at this post: Flat Bench Exercises.
Your Flat Bench Exercises can include your home and real worth if you add the inside square recording form and modernize the yard, in addition to it. The following greatest issue following the kitchen with regards to incorporating revenue and value ability is the bathroom. Persons truly concentrate on the restroom when seeing the house because this can be one spot where you are able to close the door you will visit every single day unlike the extra bedroom.
You must consider because the bigger hues and models might be outoffashion, whether you're decorating for the long-term and also you need to enhance again quickly. You need-to contemplate attracting more people furthermore in the event you go quickly then.
When choosing your Flat Bench Exercises take inspiration from your locations you visit. You can then have a concept of what you would like if you get examples online or when you head to showrooms. Perhaps you like them and 've viewed family tiles or pals. Possibly in health and fitness center, cafe or a hotel. If you have a camera, taking photos along with your phone will help the professionals to suit what you would like.