A Visitor Puts Her Feet Up Outside A Rental Cabin At Rasar State Park, Near ( Comfy Cabins #4)
A Visitor Puts Her Feet Up Outside A Rental Cabin At Rasar State Park, Near ( Comfy Cabins #4) Images Gallery
Upup (up),USA pronunciation adv., prep., adj., n., v., upped, up•ping.
- to, toward, or in a more elevated position: to climb up to the top of a ladder.
- to or in an erect position: to stand up.
- out of bed: to get up.
- above the horizon: The moon came up.
- to or at any point that is considered higher.
- to or at a source, origin, center, or the like: to follow a stream up to its source.
- to or at a higher point or degree, as of rank, size, value, pitch, loudness, brightness, maturity, or speed:to move up in a firm;
to pump up a tire;
to turn a lantern up;
Prices are going up. Speak up! Hurry up!
in a leading position in a competition: He managed to get up on his opponent by three points.
- in continuing contact, esp. as reflecting continuing awareness, knowledge, etc.: to keep up with the latest developments in mathematics.
- into or in activity, operation, etc.: to set up vibrations.
- into a state of emotional agitation or distress: His insults left her all roiled up.
- into existence, visible form, etc.: His sample was worked up in the studio.
- into view, prominence, or consideration: The lost papers have turned up.
- into or in a place of safekeeping, storage, retirement, etc.: to lay up riches; to put up preserves.
- into or in a state of union, contraction, etc.: to add up a column of figures; to fold up.
- to the required or final point: to pay up one's debts; burned up.
- to a state of completion;
to an end: She finished it all up.
- to a halt: The riders reined up and dismounted.
- [Baseball.]being the player or team batting;
- (used as a function word for additional emphasis, sometimes prec. by it): Go wake your father up. What plugged it up? We laughed it up.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents in points, games, etc.: The golfer was two strokes up on his nearest competitor.
apiece: The score was seven up in the final quarter.
- (of machines or equipment, as computers) working;
in working order or in operation.
- [Informal.]without the addition of ice;
straight up: Bring me a martini, up.
- [Naut.]toward the wind: Put the helm up.
- all up with, at or approaching the end of;
with defeat or ruin imminent for: He realized it was all up with him when the search party began to close in.
- go up in one's lines. See line 1 (def. 58).
- up against, faced or confronted with: They were up against formidable obstacles.
- up against it, in a difficult situation, esp. in financial straits: There was no one to help him when he was up against it.
- up and around, recovered from an illness;
able to leave one's bed. Also, up and about.
- up and down:
- back and forth;
backward and forward: He paced up and down.
- from top to bottom or head to toe: She looked me up and down before replying.
- up for, considered as eligible or as a possibility for (something): The child is up for adoption. Three actresses are up for the role.
- up to:
- as far as or approaching (a certain part, degree, point, etc.): She went wading up to her knees. I am up to the eighth lesson.
- in full realization or attainment of: He worked up to president of the company.
- as many as;
to the limit of: The car will seat up to five persons.
- having adequate powers or ability for;
equal to: He didn't think I was up to the job.
- the duty or responsibility of;
incumbent upon: It's up to you to break the news to him.
- engaged in;
doing: What have you been up to lately?
- to, toward, or at an elevated place on or in: They went up the stairs. The cat is up the tree.
- to, toward, or at a high or higher station, condition, or rank on or in: He is well up the social ladder.
- at or to a farther point or higher place on or in: She is up the street. I'm going up the street.
- toward the source, origin, etc., of: up the stream.
- toward a particular direction or in the interior of, as a region or territory: The explorers were up north.
- in a course or direction that is contrary to that of: to row up the current.
- up your ass, [Slang](vulgar). See shove (def. 6). Also, up yours.
- moving in or related to a direction that is up or is regarded as up: the up elevator; the up train traveling north; the up platform of a railroad station.
aware (usually fol. by on or in): She is always up on current events.
terminated: The game is up. Your hour is up.
- going on or happening;
occurring: What's up over there?
- having a high position or station: He is up in society.
- in an erect, vertical, or raised position: The gate at the railroad crossing is up. The tent is up.
- above the earth or ground: The corn is up and ready to be harvested.
- in the air;
aloft: The meteorological balloons are up. The airplanes are up for their reconnaissance flights.
- (of heavenly bodies) risen above the horizon: The sun is up.
- awake or out of bed: to be up with insomnia.
- mounted on horseback: He knows which jockeys are up in every race.
- (of water in natural bodies) high with relation to the banks or shore: The tide is up.
constructed: The new museum is up and open to the public.
- facing upward: He is resting and his face is up.
- See sunnyside up.
- (of roads, highways, etc.) having the surface broken or removed (usually used in combination): a torn-up road.
- in revolt, mutiny, or rebellious agitation: Many territories were up and preparing to send troops against the government.
- in a state of agitation: Beware of him when his temper is up.
- [Informal.]cheerful or optimistic;
- [Informal.]productive, favorable, or profitable: a string of up months for the company.
- afoot or amiss: Her nervous manner told me that something was up.
- in a state of enthusiastic or confident readiness (usually fol. by for): The team was definitely up for the game.
on the way: She was on a ship up for Australia.
- resolved in an unfavorable or undesired way: They knew that their game was up.
- higher than formerly in cost, amount, degree, etc.: The price of meat was up.
- (of age) advanced (usually fol. by in): He is rather spry for a man so up in years.
- active: The captain wished to set sail as soon as the wind was up.
- in a legal proceeding as defendant: He is up for murder.
- in operation or ready for use: The theater's lights are up.
- (of points or other standards used to determine the winner in a competition) ahead;
in advance: He won the game with two points up over his opponent.
- considered or under consideration: a candidate up for reelection; a bill that is up before Congress.
bet: He won all the money up in the game.
- living or located inland or on elevated ground: They live in a village two miles up from the coast.
- (used with a preceding numeral to indicate that a score is tied in a competition): It was 10 up at the end of the first half.
- ahead of an opponent or opponents: They scored three times in a row to go two up.
- straight up. See straight (def. 38).
- up and doing, [Informal.]actively engaged;
busy: During her convalescence she longed to be up and doing.
- an upward movement;
- a rise of fortune, mood, etc.
- a time of good fortune, prosperity, or happiness: He has had more ups than downs in his career.
- an upbound means of public transportation, as a train or bus.
- [Informal.]a feeling or state of happiness, exuberance, or elation.
- [Slang.]upper (def. 10).
- a person or thing that is in a favorable position of wealth, fortune, etc.: People who were ups in the business world suffered losses in the economic depression.
- an upward slope;
- an upward course or rise, as in price or value: The landlord promised his tenants there would be no further ups in the rent this year.
- on the up and up, [Informal.]frank;
sincere: He seems to be on the up and up.Also, on the up-and-up.
- to put or take up.
- to make larger;
step up: to up output.
- to raise;
go better than (a preceding wager): to up the ante.
- [Informal.]to start up;
begin something abruptly (usually fol. by and and another verb): Then he upped and ran away from home.
- (often used imperatively or hortatively) to rise up: Up, men, and fight until all the enemy are defeated!
Outsideout•side (n. out′sīd′, -sīd′;adj. out′sīd′, out′-;
prep. out′sīd′, out′sīd′),USA pronunciation n.
- the outer side, surface, or part;
exterior: The outside of the house needs painting.
- the external aspect or appearance.
- the space without or beyond an enclosure, institution, boundary, etc.: a prisoner about to resume life on the outside.
- a position away or farther away from the inside or center: The horse on the outside finished second.
- an outside passenger or place on a coach or other vehicle.
- [Northern Canada and Alaska.](sometimes cap.) the settled or more populous part of Canada or the U.S.
- at the outside, at the utmost limit;
at the maximum: There weren't more than ten at the outside.
- being, acting, done, or originating beyond an enclosure, boundary, etc.: outside noises; news from the outside world.
- situated on or pertaining to the outside;
external: an outside television antenna.
- situated away from the inside or center;
farther or farthest away from the inside or center: the outside lane.
- not belonging to or connected with a specified institution, society, etc.: outside influences; outside help.
- extremely unlikely or remote: an outside chance for recovery.
- extreme or maximum: an outside estimate.
- being in addition to one's regular work or duties: an outside job.
- working on or assigned to the outside, as of a place or organization: an outside man to care for the grounds.
- [Baseball.](of a pitched ball) passing, but not going over, home plate on the side opposite the batter: The fastball was high and outside.
- on or to the outside, exterior, or space without: Take the dog outside.
- in or to an area that is removed from or beyond a given place or region: The country's inhabitants seldom travel outside.
- on or toward the outside of: There was a noise outside the door.
- beyond the confines or borders of: visitors from outside the country.
- with the exception of;
aside from: She has no interests outside her work.
- outside of, other than;
excepting: Outside of us, no one else came to the party.
Rentalrent•al (ren′tl),USA pronunciation n.
- an amount received or paid as rent.
- the act of renting.
- an apartment, house, car, etc., offered or given for rent.
- an income arising from rents received.
- a rent-roll.
- of or pertaining to rent.
- available for rent.
- engaged in the business of providing rentals: a rental agency.
Cabincab•in (kab′in),USA pronunciation n.
- a small house or cottage, usually of simple design and construction: He was born in a cabin built of rough logs.
- an enclosed space for more or less temporary occupancy, as the living quarters in a trailer or the passenger space in a cable car.
- the enclosed space for the pilot, cargo, or esp. passengers in an air or space vehicle.
- an apartment or room in a ship, as for passengers.
- See cabin class.
- (in a naval vessel) living accommodations for officers.
- in cabin-class accommodations or by cabin-class conveyance: to travel cabin.
- to live in a cabin: They cabin in the woods on holidays.
- to confine;
Atat1 (at; unstressed ət, it),USA pronunciation prep.
- (used to indicate a point or place occupied in space);
in, on, or near: to stand at the door; at the bottom of the barrel.
- (used to indicate a location or position, as in time, on a scale, or in order): at zero; at age 65; at the end; at the lowest point.
- (used to indicate presence or location): at home; at hand.
- (used to indicate amount, degree, or rate): at great speed; at high altitudes.
- (used to indicate a direction, goal, or objective);
toward: Aim at the mark. Look at that.
- (used to indicate occupation or involvement): at work; at play.
- (used to indicate a state or condition): at ease; at peace.
- (used to indicate a cause or source): She was annoyed at his stupidity.
- (used to indicate a method or manner): He spoke at length.
- (used to indicate relative quality or value): at one's best; at cost.
- be at (someone), to be sexually aggressive toward (a person): She's pregnant again because he's at her morning, noon, and night.
- where it's at, [Informal.]the place where the most interesting or exciting things happen: Emma says that Rome is definitely where it's at now.
Statestate (stāt),USA pronunciation n., adj., v., stat•ed, stat•ing.
- the condition of a person or thing, as with respect to circumstances or attributes: a state of health.
- the condition of matter with respect to structure, form, constitution, phase, or the like: water in a gaseous state.
- status, rank, or position in life;
station: He dresses in a manner befitting his state.
- the style of living befitting a person of wealth and high rank: to travel in state.
- a particular condition of mind or feeling: to be in an excited state.
- an abnormally tense, nervous, or perturbed condition: He's been in a state since hearing about his brother's death.
- a politically unified people occupying a definite territory;
- the territory, or one of the territories, of a government.
- (sometimes cap.) any of the bodies politic which together make up a federal union, as in the United States of America.
- the body politic as organized for civil rule and government (distinguished from church).
- the operations or activities of a central civil government: affairs of state.
- (cap.) Also called State Department. [Informal.]the Department of State.
- a set of copies of an edition of a publication which differ from others of the same printing because of additions, corrections, or transpositions made during printing or at any time before publication.
- lie in state, (of a corpse) to be exhibited publicly with honors before burial: The president's body lay in state for two days.
- the States, the United States (usually used outside its borders): After a year's study in Spain, he returned to the States.
- of or pertaining to the central civil government or authority.
- made, maintained, or chartered by or under the authority of one of the commonwealths that make up a federal union: a state highway; a state bank.
- characterized by, attended with, or involving ceremony: a state dinner.
- used on or reserved for occasions of ceremony.
stat′a•ble, state′a•ble, adj.
- to declare definitely or specifically: She stated her position on the case.
- to set forth formally in speech or writing: to state a hypothesis.
- to set forth in proper or definite form: to state a problem.
- to say.
- to fix or settle, as by authority.
Nearnear (nēr),USA pronunciation adv., -er, -est, adj., -er, -est, prep., v.
to a point or place not far away: Come near so I won't have to shout.
- at, within, or to a short distance.
- close in time: The New Year draws near.
- close in relation;
closely with respect to connection, similarity, intimacy, etc. (often used in combination): a near-standing position.
- all but;
nearly: a period of near 30 years.
- close to the wind.
- [Archaic.]in a thrifty or stingy manner.
- being close by;
not distant: the near fields.
- being the lesser in distance: the near side.
- short or direct: the near road.
- close in time: the near future.
- closely related or connected: our nearest relatives.
- close to an original: a near translation.
- closely affecting one's interests or feelings: a matter of near consequence to one.
- intimate or familiar: a near friend.
- narrow or close: a near escape.
- thrifty or stingy: near with one's pocketbook.
- (of two draft animals hitched together) being on the driver's left (as opposed to off): The near horse is going lame.
- near at hand:
- in the immediate vicinity: There is a shopping area near at hand.
- in the near future;
soon: The departure is near at hand.
- at, to, or within a short distance, or no great distance, from or of: regions near the equator.
- close to in time: near the beginning of the year.
- close to a condition or state: He is near death.
- to come or draw near;
approach: The boat neared the dock. Storm clouds neared.
Howdy folks, this blog post is about A Visitor Puts Her Feet Up Outside A Rental Cabin At Rasar State Park, Near ( Comfy Cabins #4). It is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 764 x 573. It's file size is just 74 KB. If You desired to save It to Your laptop, you could Click here. You may also see more pictures by clicking the photo below or see more at this post: Comfy Cabins.
A Visitor Puts Her Feet Up Outside A Rental Cabin At Rasar State Park, Near ( Comfy Cabins #4) to work for individuals works routines especially for office workers who perform function task at the office. Work chair isn't just of satisfying what's needed that must be owned by any company / enterprise enterprise involved in that they do as a means. On the basis of the performance or usability couch has in deciding the image of the person inside purpose and the place of each an important role, as an example obviously, of a seat for that director, has to be adapted as director to his situation.
It is impossible right, seats for staff / workers get the MASSIVE BOS. Besides a level with different staff later, the feeling that's bad for his leadership, what he explained later is also given by it. A reprimand as well as termination might be reach by us. Why should altered with WorkbenchIdeas based on the place or function? It's important not unimportant in leadership to generate it have expert and seem professional.
Independent of the functions or desires an office seat likewise generally matched together with the colour of workplace interiors and in addition tastes a coloring which can be spur your motivation to act as well as workers. Do not ignore pick a comfortable office chairs since you'll find comfy office couch is likely to make you your investment time in the work along with your work's results additionally supports ideal in his work.