Canadian Tire Bathroom Vanities #11 Hanging Medicine Cabinet: Canadian Tire, 120$
Bathroombath•room (bath′ro̅o̅m′, -rŏŏm′, bäth′-),USA pronunciation n.
- a room equipped for taking a bath or shower.
- toilet (def. 2).
- go to or use the bathroom, to use the toilet;
urinate or defecate.
Vanitiesvan•i•ty (van′i tē),USA pronunciation n., pl. -ties, adj.
- excessive pride in one's appearance, qualities, abilities, achievements, etc.;
character or quality of being vain;
conceit: Failure to be elected was a great blow to his vanity.
- an instance or display of this quality or feeling.
- something about which one is vain.
- lack of real value;
worthlessness: the vanity of a selfish life.
- something worthless, trivial, or pointless.
- See vanity case.
- See dressing table.
- a wide, counterlike shelf containing a wash basin, as in the bathroom of a hotel or residence, often equipped with shelves, drawers, etc., underneath.
- a cabinet built below or around a bathroom sink, primarily to hide exposed pipes.
- compact1 (def. 13).
- produced as a showcase for one's own talents, esp. as a writer, actor, singer, or composer: a vanity production.
- of, pertaining to, or issued by a vanity press: a spate of vanity books.
Hanginghang•ing (hang′ing),USA pronunciation n.
- the act, an instance, or the form of capital punishment carried out by suspending one by the neck from a gallows, gibbet, or the like, until dead.
- Often, hangings. something that hangs or is hung on the walls of a room, as a drapery or tapestry.
- a suspending or temporary attaching, as of a painting: a careless hanging of pictures.
- punishable by, deserving, or causing death by hanging: a hanging crime; a hanging offense.
- inclined to inflict death by hanging: a hanging jury.
overhanging: a hanging cliff.
- situated on a steep slope or at a height: a hanging garden.
- directed downward: a hanging look.
- made, holding, or suitable for a hanging object.
Medicinemed•i•cine (med′ə sin or, esp. Brit., med′sən),USA pronunciation n., v., -cined, -cin•ing.
- any substance or substances used in treating disease or illness;
- the art or science of restoring or preserving health or due physical condition, as by means of drugs, surgical operations or appliances, or manipulations: often divided into medicine proper, surgery, and obstetrics.
- the art or science of treating disease with drugs or curative substances, as distinguished from surgery and obstetrics.
- the medical profession.
- (among North American Indians) any object or practice regarded as having magical powers.
- give someone a dose or taste of his or her own medicine, to repay or punish a person for an injury by use of the offender's own methods.
- take one's medicine, to undergo or accept punishment, esp. deserved punishment: He took his medicine like a man.
- to administer medicine to.
Hello peoples, this attachment is about Canadian Tire Bathroom Vanities #11 Hanging Medicine Cabinet: Canadian Tire, 120$. This photo is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this attachment is 475 x 634. It's file size is just 21 KB. Wether You decided to download This photo to Your PC, you should Click here. You also too see more attachments by clicking the following picture or read more at here: Canadian Tire Bathroom Vanities.
When paired with all the appropriate feature colors like shades of silver, light blue green Canadian Tire Bathroom Vanities can be awesome hues for that bedroom. Glittering extras could make your place more beautiful and peaceful. It is the use of yellow color was spot on, not comforting although too bright and is the best coloring for that room.
This color is really blends properly using the color palate and extras used in this room develop room layout with color selections above will help you evaluate your house over a color palette that's most cozy for you.The rooms are well-designed first of choosing the right coloring.
Picking a color-scheme that you cause you to experience not most uncomfortable and like will be the most critical thing that you ought to contemplate. Do not forget to ensure that whichever colour combination you choose must correspond to every aspect within your room.