Genie's Previous Generation Screw Drive Chain . (attractive Belt Vs Chain Garage Door Opener Photo #7)
Genie's Previous Generation Screw Drive Chain . (attractive Belt Vs Chain Garage Door Opener Photo #7) Pictures Album
Drivedrive (drīv),USA pronunciation v., drove or (Archaic) drave, driv•en, driv•ing, n., adj.
- to send, expel, or otherwise cause to move by force or compulsion: to drive away the flies; to drive back an attacking army; to drive a person to desperation.
- to cause and guide the movement of (a vehicle, an animal, etc.): to drive a car; to drive a mule.
- to convey in a vehicle: She drove them to the station.
- to force to work or act: He drove the workers until they collapsed.
- to impel;
- to carry (business, an agreement, etc.) vigorously through: He drove a hard bargain.
- to keep (machinery) going.
- to cause the advance of (a base runner) by a base hit or sacrifice fly: He drove him home with a scratch single.
- to cause (a run) to be scored by a base hit or sacrifice fly: He drove in two runs.
- [Golf.]to hit (a golf ball), esp. from the tee, as with a driver or driving iron: She drove the ball within ten feet of the pin.
- to hit or propel (a ball, puck, shuttlecock, etc.) very hard.
- to kick (a ball) with much force.
- to chase (game).
- to search (a district) for game.
- to float (logs) down a river or stream.
- (in mining, construction, etc.) to excavate (a mine or tunnel heading).
- to cause and guide the movement of a vehicle or animal, esp. to operate an automobile.
- to go or travel in a driven vehicle: He drives to work with me.
- [Golf.]to hit a golf ball, esp. from the tee, as with a driver or driving iron: He drove long and straight throughout the match.
- to strive vigorously toward a goal or objective;
to work, play, or try wholeheartedly and with determination.
- to go along before an impelling force;
be impelled: The ship drove before the wind.
- to rush or dash violently.
- drive at, to attempt or intend to convey;
suggest: What are you driving at?
- let drive, to aim a blow or missile at;
attack: He let drive at his pursuers.
- the act of driving.
- a trip in a vehicle, esp. a short pleasure trip: a Sunday drive in the country.
- an impelling along, as of game, cattle, or floating logs, in a particular direction.
- the animals, logs, etc., thus driven.
- [Psychol.]an inner urge that stimulates activity or inhibition;
a basic or instinctive need: the hunger drive; sex drive.
- a vigorous onset or onward course toward a goal or objective: the drive toward the goal line.
- a strong military offensive.
- a united effort to accomplish some specific purpose, esp. to raise money, as for a charity.
- energy and initiative: a person with great drive.
- vigorous pressure or effort, as in business.
- a road for vehicles, esp. a scenic one, as in or along a park, or a short one, as an approach to a house.
- [Mach.]a driving mechanism, as of an automobile: gear drive; chain drive.
- the point or points of power application to the roadway: front-wheel drive; four-wheel drive.
- an act or instance of driving a ball, puck, shuttlecock, or the like.
- the flight of such a ball, puck, shuttlecock, or the like, that has been driven with much force.
- [Golf.]a shot, esp. with a driver or driving iron from the tee, that is intended to carry a great distance.
- a hunt in which game is driven toward stationary hunters.
- excitation (def. 5).
driv′a•ble, drive′a•ble, adj.
- noting or pertaining to a part of a machine or vehicle used for its propulsion.
Chainchain (chān),USA pronunciation n.
- a series of objects connected one after the other, usually in the form of a series of metal rings passing through one another, used either for various purposes requiring a flexible tie with high tensile strength, as for hauling, supporting, or confining, or in various ornamental and decorative forms.
- Often, chains. something that binds or restrains;
bond: the chain of timidity; the chains of loyalty.
- shackles or fetters: to place a prisoner in chains.
servitude: to live one's life in chains.
- [Naut.](in a sailing vessel) the area outboard at the foot of the shrouds of a mast: the customary position of the leadsman in taking soundings.
- See tire chain.
- a series of things connected or following in succession: a chain of events.
- a range of mountains.
- a number of similar establishments, as banks, theaters, or hotels, under one ownership or management.
- two or more atoms of the same element, usually carbon, attached as in a chain. Cf. ring1 (def. 17).
- [Survey., Civ. Engin.]
- a distance-measuring device consisting of a chain of 100 links of equal length, having a total length either of 66 ft. (20 m)(Gunter's chain or surveyor's chain) or of 100 ft. (30 m)(engineer's chain).
- a unit of length equal to either of these.
- a graduated steel tape used for distance measurements. Abbr.: ch
- See totally ordered set.
- [Football.]a chain 10 yd. (9 m) in length for determining whether a first down has been earned.
- drag the chain, [Australian Slang.]to lag behind or shirk one's fair share of work.
- in the chains, standing outboard on the channels or in some similar place to heave the lead to take soundings.
- to fasten or secure with a chain: to chain a dog to a post.
- to confine or restrain: His work chained him to his desk.
- to measure (a distance on the ground) with a chain or tape.
- to link (related items, as records in a file or portions of a program) together, esp. so that items can be run in sequence.
- to make (a chain stitch or series of chain stitches), as in crocheting.
- to form or make a chain.
Hi there, this photo is about Genie's Previous Generation Screw Drive Chain . (attractive Belt Vs Chain Garage Door Opener Photo #7). This post is a image/jpeg and the resolution of this image is 540 x 720. It's file size is only 44 KB. Wether You decided to download This photo to Your laptop, you may Click here. You also too see more images by clicking the picture below or read more at this post: Belt Vs Chain Garage Door Opener.
Genie's Previous Generation Screw Drive Chain . (attractive Belt Vs Chain Garage Door Opener Photo #7) is one of the hottest substances and are often used for that floor and also the Marble is also a volcanic stone created by warmth and pressure and so are for sale in different hues like dark hues, light dull and pink and other colors, Today because of the strength and toughness, jewel granite ceramic type typically used for kitchen surfaces, surfaces and flooring products as well as developing a family room.
Ofcourse you know a great deal of these kind of stone and possesses become a brand new pattern on earth of property and of course you are confused in choosing a layout, in creating a home, you have to think about the suitable coloring for your surfaces of one's home. Coloring dull house generally picked because the base shade is dominant, though it isn't unusual to also provide a simple colour for example white coloring to paint the walls of the house.
The vivid shades are meant here is not-so stunning brilliant color, since the perception will be truly created by the color mixture of Genie's Previous Generation Screw Drive Chain . (attractive Belt Vs Chain Garage Door Opener Photo #7) with stunning hues sweaty. Choose hues which can be soft or comfortable although vivid. For example, light white, turf green, blue, among others. However you should pick the appropriate mix even though the combination with different hues which can be lighter or forbidden.
But gray is really a simple colour that tends yet simple to fit with colors that are additional more distinction. So that the coloring Belt Vs Chain Garage Door Opener that is selected works for those who wish to use basic shades like white. You should consider these methods and factors in selecting color mixtures to have the combo right colour shade. First, pick a coloring to paint the surfaces a shiny shade combinations of dreary.